Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Autumn!




Hello everyone today (as you all know) is the first day of Autumn (Fall) and I am so excited :) but :( it is so hot out! it got to 91 degrees today and I want it to be cold.... I don't know what temperature it is were you like but here it is H.O.T! but hopefully it will cool down by the end of the week. I will tell you what I did today first we went to Hobby Lobby and I got some butterfly fabric and some ribbon they are both wonderful. I got 33 yards of ribbon and all of it was only about 7.50 (awesome!) and then we went to a home school group and then 4-H ...... it was a tiring day but it was fun.
Bye for now




Autumn Blessings To You !



~Abby~

1 comment:

  1. It's been warm here, too! It's supposed to go up into the 80s today--and it's almost October!

    ReplyDelete