Monday, September 27, 2010


Outside my window.....

a butterfly bush and another gloomy day


I am thinking.......

that i want to go antique shopping


I am thankful for.....

nature and Gods creation, and Autumn


I am wearing....

my sisters jean skirt and a longs leave shirt , a tee-shirt over it

and then a sweat shirt over that. lol i was cold


I am creating...

still the jean skirt but i changed the fabric to

black and cream butterfly pattern

I am reading....

The little house on the prairie series still.


I am hoping.....

That my piano lesson will go well


I am hearing....

the TV and Cori talking


A few plans for this week....


Monday (today) : piano lesson and then maybe shopping


Tuesday: school and then shopping


Wednesday: school and then youth group


Thursday: school


Friday: nothing that i know of


Saturday: nothing


Sunday: church and then church


A picture that i am sharing...




No comments:

Post a Comment